A Detector Dog School voucher is the perfect gift for:
- Someone with a new dog - what better way to welcome their new arrival than with the opportunity to get involved with a new activity
- Someone who has already taught their dog to sniff, but who would love to take their scentwork skills to a new level
- Someone who works as a trainer and would love to introduce scentwork to their business services
- A colleague or employee who deserves to know how much you value them
You could make a dog and handler super happy with your thoughtful gift. Say goodbye to boring, uninspiring gifts that you're not really sure they'd like. With these vouchers, you know that your dog obsessed friend will love the gift of a Detector Dog course that they can do from home whenever they'd like and as often as they'd like. And you can choose how much you'd like to spend, from £42-£396, whatever your budget allows.
It's so easy to gift a course to friends, family and colleagues.
Step 1: Choose from the list of courses below and click "Enrol" to purchase.
Step 2: Email me the lucky recipient's name and email address which I will use to enrol them
Step 3: I will send you a gift certificate that you can print or email to the recipient.
And that's it. Easy peasy. You've just bought the gift that keeps on giving!
As a professional dog trainer for 30 years, I have used scentwork to help thousands of dogs work with their owners to be more attentive, less reactive, more relaxed, less agitated. As a universal skill that can be learned by all dogs and all owners, the flexibility, fast results and good old fashioned fun found in scentwork led me to form Talking Dogs Scentwork® in 2011.
Since then I've been working hard to keep up with demand, such is the interest in scentwork. As the first national provider of scentwork training for non-selected (pet) dogs in Great Britain, TDS has quickly grown into the go-to scentwork training provider, with the TDS Detector Dog manual proving more popular than I could have ever imagined, selling well all over the world, but particularly in the UK and USA. I specialise in teaching all breed types, all ages, all abilities (physical, mental and emotional) Combining my years as a professional drug detector dog handler for HM Customs with my experience as a pet dog training and behaviour consultant, I tailor my teaching to dogs who don't have jobs, those who have been selected as companions rather than tools of the trade.
I spend the majority of my time travelling around the
UK teaching Talking Dogs Scentwork® workshops. I am also privileged to be asked to share my knowledge at conferences and
with major organisations, including Dogs Trust, Puppy School, Victoria Stilwell and the
prestigious Woof! Conference.
To help meet demand and expand our knowledge base, I have been joined by a wonderful and select team of Talking Dogs Scentwork® Accredited Trainers.
Some of my working highlights include:
- Drug Detector Dog Handler with HM Customs & Excise
- Sirius Puppy Trainer in association with Dr. Ian Dunbar
- Assistance Dog Trainer for Hearing Dogs for Deaf People
- Behaviourist for Wood Green Animal Shelters
- Founding & running Talking Dogs Scentwork®, part of Talking Dogs Ltd.
- Creating TD Rally® - a sport for pet dogs & their people