Let me take you through how to teach these super useful, some may say essential, skills.
There are around 5 hours of video in 15 lessons that take you through each skill step-by-step. All are supported an enhanced by downloadable course notes. With the help of six dogs of various ages, breed and experience, you will see how each skill can be taught right from the start.
Plus I've added two bonuses. You get 'Jackpot' my best selling guide to using food in training. And I'm giving you a bonus video lesson to learn how to teach the three basic positions: Sit, Stand and Down. This gives you a fantastic all encompassing course, without having to attend a single class.
- How to make giving treats more fun
- How to discover what games your dog wants to play
- How make the game the reward
- How to build trust so that your dog wants you to take her toy
- How to teach your dog to carry items
- How to break exercises down into small achievable chunks
- How to teach a relaxed, reliable stay
- How to teach a release cue so that your dog only moves when you give the word
- How to teach your dog to want to come back to you
- How to use a recall whistle
- How to use food rewards like a pro
- How to communicate clearly and effectively with your dog
- How to teach your dog foundation skills and beyond
- How to identify and respond to resource guarding